ASPA—Empowering through education
More than 50% of the world’s children live in Asia.
Many lack access to skilled paediatric anaesthesia care, particularly in resource stretched countries.
There is a need to promote paediatric anaesthesia training and safe practices.
ASPA’s mission is to foster the highest standard of paediatric anaesthesia care in Asia.
We aim to ensure that all children in Asia receive safe and effective anaesthetic care.
To achieve this, we have the following educational and training activities:
- ASPA FLEX Webinar series: conducted to update relevant paediatric anaesthesia topics.
- ASPA Perioperative Life Support (PPLS) workshops: anaesthesia crisis management training
- Special Interest Groups for pain, research, heart surgery, and patient safety were created to generate interest and focused care on these areas.
- ASPA fellowship program and scientific conference participation
"Taking the ASPA e-PPLS has equipped me with adequate knowledge of recognising and managing various intraoperative crises. The clinical scenarios discussed were high yield, and the concepts are applicable in my residency training."
-Sherrie Ann Buan, Philippines
You can help!
Donate to ASPA. Your donation makes a difference. Choose from the options below:
1. UEN S99SS0107F (Singaporeans only)
Bill reference number: ASPA Donation
3. Donate a custom amount
ASPA is a non-profit organisation. Hence, we seek your help to donate and help us in our cause.
For any queries, please fill in the details below: